F L E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night elf Priest (Holy) application :)

2 posters

Go down

Night elf Priest (Holy) application :) Empty Night elf Priest (Holy) application :)

Post  Hyuga Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:29 am

Application.

Name of ur maintoon : Hyuga
Class and spec: Holy Priest Smile
Any alts u like to join with aswell: Mandar (70 mage) And Foughcaller (75 warlock) if i get my old account up again Smile
Age :16 in April (I see myself as a very mature person Twisted Evil )
What made u want to join us? :Been in the guild before known as Foughcaller and i miss it like hell Smile
Any friends inside FLE ?: Dakei, Fraxz and Flåkt from IRL and others from the guild Smile
Raiding experience : TBC Raids up to Black Temple, New to Wotlk raids (But i learn fast) Wink
PVE or PVP ? PvE
Do u see urself as an active player? : Yes, Almost every day and abit more Razz
What makes u smile? :Orc Warlocks, Naked pale gnomes, aswell as being "todays slave" for trying to get someone to respect my authoritaah! Very Happy

(I have seen that this sort of specc is Closed at the moment, but i really wanna re-join, i don't know any guild like this one, at all!)

Hyuga

Back to top Go down

Night elf Priest (Holy) application :) Empty Re: Night elf Priest (Holy) application :)

Post  Emythrel Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:23 pm

hi, as it happens a healer spot just opened up in our roster. One of us will catch you in game for a chat.
Emythrel
Emythrel

Back to top Go down

Night elf Priest (Holy) application :) Empty Re: Night elf Priest (Holy) application :)

Post  Hunz Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:49 pm

hey hyuga nice to hear back from you.

I was checking your char adn seems you are still lvl 79 as u know we only recruit lvl 80 and raid ready.

So when you are ready to raid, feel free to make a new application.

Hunz
Hunz
Hunz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down